Paper, electronic and mobile data capture workflow solutions
AutoStore is an award-winning solution that orchestrates the capture and secure delivery of paper, electronic documents and data into business applications from a wide range of points of capture.
Flexible capture Solutions that fit your workflow
Not all data capture workflows are the same. AutoStore fits the way you work with paper and electronic documents, whether in the office or on the road.
AutoStore is the only scanning or document capture workflow solution that offers a breadth of support for multifunction, single function, network, and desktop scanning equipment. Easily capture, index and route documents scanned with Windows TWAIN desktop scanners to AutoStore server workflows.
Supports over 700 MFPs and network scanners including:
- Fuji Xerox
- Konica Minolta
- TA Triumph-Adler
Not every document arrives on paper. A fact your data capture solution must recognize. AutoStore captures all documents.
Initiate workflows with AutoCapture
Intelligent document workflows are just a click away. Whether you’re working in Microsoft Office, or another business application all you have to do is is right click on a file and select a workflow.
Webcapture, your zero footprint gateway to electronic desktop document capture
Capture and index electronic documents right from a Web browser. No desktop software installation required.
Advantage for paper capture:
- Lets you manage document capture and workflows right from your desktop.
- Easy to use web interface allows users to: -Browse available network folders or SharePoint® libraries through web interface.
- Drop and index files directly into the right location.-Personalize business workflows for team members.
- Accomplish fast keyword selection with dynamic database lookups.
- Increases efficiency and accuracy while maintaining security and IT compliance.
- Lowers operational support costs/maintenance by limiting configuration and deployment to the web server
Advantage for electronic capture:
- Extend to your desktop the same document workflows used to capture your paper documents on an MFP or scanner all from within your Web browser.
- Browse your available network folders or Microsoft® SharePoint® libraries directly through WebCapture’s easy-to-use web interface to drop and index supporting claim material directly into the right location.
- Lower operational support costs and maintenance substantially.
- Personalize the business workflows extended to your team members.
- Accomplish fast keyword selection with dynamic database lookups from within the browser.
- Increase your team’s efficiency and accuracy by having team members browse folders or SharePoint
- Audio accessibility allows those with visual impairment to interact with business processes.