SafeCom secure print management software
Print management that’s modular, secure and simplified
How do organizations all over the world cut costs, increase efficiency, boost security, reduce waste and go green? By using SafeCom—and building secure print solutions that fit their business.
Nuance SafeCom and HP - Smart Printing (UK)
How much does printing cost you?
Many companies have no way to monitor printing costs. With SafeCom Print Tracker, you can quickly and easily retrieve an accurate report of print costs. It records all devices and print activity information, down to individual jobs and users. And with a highly accurate reporting tool, you can constantly optimize costs and print services.
- Scalability and high availability: The SafeCom solution was built with scalability and high availability in mind. Each component can connect to one of multiple SafeCom servers deployed throughout an organization to automatically failover if one server can’t be reached. This type of architecture gives SafeCom the ability to scale to an organization’s size as it grows. This functionality is built into the SafeCom architecture and doesn’t require any third party solutions.
- Added security: Secure pull print reduces waste and increases security ensuring users pick up the documents they send to the printers. Security doesn’t stop there; the print jobs themselves are stored in an encrypted format while they are waiting to be released preventing malicious users from gaining access to valuable information.
- Cost savings: SafeCom can help reduce print related costs by up to 40% with secure pull print and efficient print rules. SafeCom can reduce or remove the need for print servers within an organization through client-based printing. In addition, the printing process can be simplified for end users by offering them the ability to print to a single queue and release the document from any device within an organization, allowing users who move from office to office to print simply without having to identify a device, download drivers, and define a queue.
- High flexibility: SafeCom is a multi-vendor solution and supports 10 different MFP platforms. In addition, SafeCom also has embedded solution for both MFP and select single-function printers. Multiple configuration options from server and client-based printing and mobile offerings offer your organization a wide range of deployment options to best fit your needs.
- Mobile print capabilities: SafeCom’s mobile print solution is a world-class, competitively priced solution for offering mobile printing to a user base. The solution is simple to setup and configure and allows users five different methods of submitting jobs through the mobile solution including a mobile app, e-mail submission and web submission.